Certificates and membership
• ISO 9001
• ISO 14001
• Fruits sold under this mark is made at a significantly reduced use of pesticides and artificial fertilizers.
• For pest and disease control are preferably used biological methods (birds, lady beetles, etc.).
• Food safety is guaranteed by the fruits analysis of heavy metals.
• Fruit production is controlled by the association SISPO.
• The conditions of production areaccording to strict international standards.
• The fruit is grown organically in low-emission areas.
• The right to use the trademark is granted to growers for only one year.
Our company is also member of the “Integrated production program” .
That is a high quality fruit production. Quality is achieved by organically growing methods to minimize side-effects of agrochemicals. Emphasis is placed on protection of human health and the environment (to ensure diversity of animal and plant species in the orchards and their surroundings).
[singlepic id=229 w=300 h=220 float=left] [singlepic id=230 w=300 h=220 float=left] [singlepic id=584 w=300 h=220 float=left] [singlepic id=585 w=300 h=220 float=left]